GATE IIT Madras 2019 Online form
Date of Post : 09/Sep/2018
Post Detail : Indian Institute of Technology has released online application form for the examination of Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE) to get admissions in IITs, IIScs, Government colleges & for PSUs. All Candidates can check their eligibilty details and other important details which are given below and can apply online for examination of IIT GATE 2019 through the links given below. Thankyou.
Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE) 2019
Conducted by Indian Institute of Technology , IIT Madras 2019
Scroll section to see more
● Application starting date : 01/Sep/2018
● Application form Phase 1 Last Date : 21/Sep/2018
● Application form Phase 2 Last Date (Extended Period) : 01/Oct/2018
● Last date to fee payment : Last date of complete form
● Exam Date : 02 - 03 , 09 - 10 February 2019
● Admit Card : 04/Jan/2019
● Result : 16/Mar/2019
Eligibility for JEE Mains
● Candidate must have passed / appearing B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharm / B.Arch / B.Sc Research / B.S M.Sc / M.A / MCA / M.E / M.Tech / Dual degree / Integrated Courses.
● Candidate must read full notification before apply.
Application Fees for GATE
● General / OBC (Phase 1) : 1500./-
● SC / ST /PH (Phase 1) : 750 /-
● All Category Females (Phase 1) : 750./-
● General / OBC (Phase 2) : 2000 /-.
● SC / ST / PH (Phase 2) : 1250./-
● All Category Female (Phase 2) : 1250/-.
IIT JEE Mains 2019
Phase 1 Instructions
● Candidate must upload a good quality passport size color photo with white background, Must Be Taken After 01/08/2018.
● Face Should Occupy at Least 75% of Photograph.
● Draw Rectangular Box 3 cm X 5 Cm on A4 Size, Mark Your Left Thumb Impression within Draw Box
● Draw Rectangular Box 2 Cm X 7 CM on A4 Size Paper, Sign within Draw Box on Black / Blue Pen in Running Hand
Some Useful links
Download Notification : Click Here
CANDIDATES MUST READ FULL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING